Thursday, August 28, 2008

Mia Tyler didn't know Liv was her half-sister

Model-turned-author Mia Tyler had no idea that Lord of the Rings star Liv Tyler was her half-sister when they first met at an Aerosmith concert. According to contactmusic.com, neither of them knew of the other person's existence, but they felt they were intimately connected when they met backstage at their father Steven Tyler's show as kids. Steven is the lead singer for Aerosmith. Recalling her first meeting with Liv, Mia said: "There was this girl who looked like me. I went home that night and I couldn't stop talking about her, and my mom was like, 'Wait a minute...' and I think she started putting two and two together and she was like, 'That's your sister'." The two since then have been inseparable and are helping each other as they cope with single life. Mia said: "She's going through a divorce and I've been divorced so, it's a lot of adult conversations."

No comments: