Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Jennifer Aniston poses in towel to promote new scent

After launching her perfume, Jennifer Aniston is leaving no stones unturned to publicise it - recently the actress struck a seductive pose in a towel in an ad to promote Lolavie.

The new ad shows the 41-year-old star wrapped in a towel, sitting on a rock, with a seductive expression, reports dailymail.co.uk.

The former Friends star had been working on the fragrance for the past more than a year and describes it as a "non-perfume perfume", adding that it won't be a strong, overpowering scent.

"The first perfumes I ever wore were Miss Dior and Anais Anais. My mother wore Caleche and my grandmother used a body splash that came in a big yellow jug that she kept by the bathtub. Those were very strong scents. Now I am not a big perfume-y-fragrance fan," she said.

Asked what she wants from the fragrance, she said: "I want people to go 'What is that? You smell great!' But most of all I want it to smell natural."

No comments: