Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm enjoying lots of dates with different men: Duffy

Welsh singer Duffy, who became best-selling pop star of the year by singing emotion filled love songs about her break-ups, says currently she is enjoying lots of dates with different men. Mirror.co.uk quotes her as saying: "I just had a coffee with a guy, a musician, I can't say who, in Soho. We'll see what happens—some of the boys that I'm hanging out with will read this and think it's strange when I say I'm single. But it takes a lot to say 'right, we're doing this'. "There are a couple of things that I entertain myself with at the minute but it's borderline platonic right now. So, c'mon lads, gear it up a bit! I still meet boys all the time, they are lovely, gorgeous and funny, they tick all the boxes but there's one thing that happens to define love and I don't know what it is, until it happens. It's bizarre, it's the one thing we all talk about with our mates. What's on our minds at the pub or at work, what's the one thing we are looking for? It's that, well it is for me and my mates."

No comments: