Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rocker Crow bans tabloid magazines in her home

Sheryl Crow has banned tabloids in her home because she doesn't like the exploitation of celebrities at the lowest point of their lives. According to contactmusic.com, Crow had a very tough year after she was diagnosed with breast cancer and then went through a traumatic separation with cycling champion Lance Armstrong. Although she overcame cancer, she was hurt by the hounding of photographers. Crow said: "It's a hazard of the job, I guess. When I got diagnosed and my relationship fell apart, it was an intrusion to have photographers trying to get a picture of what I looked like when I was at my lowest low, knowing that people can't wait to buy it. I'm happy for my nanny to have all that stuff, but she's keeping them at her place."

No comments: