Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Brendan Fraser looking forward to turning 40

Actor Brendan Fraser, who will be seen in part three of the Mummy series, says he is looking forward to turning 40 on December 3. Thesun.co.uk reports him saying: "I'm really looking forward to it. I've made it! I'll be there. It's like earning another stripe. These crows' feet are mine!" Titled The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, the film doesn't have Rachel Weisz and Fraser admitted that he was a bit disappointed when she did not return for the part three of the Mummy series after having starred in the first two. He said: "To be honest with you, when I read the script I couldn't see or hear anything without her voice. She's my friend and my colleague from having done two movies together. It's a family."But he was all praise for his new co-star Maria Bello and called her "sassy, classy and has a nice personality".

No comments: