Thursday, July 24, 2008

Balthazar Getty says he's separated from his wife

Balthazar Getty says he's separated from his wife and is embarrassed by recent photos of him kissing a topless Sienna Miller in Italy. "The breakdown of a marriage is a very difficult and painful experience, especially when children are involved," said Getty, 33, revealing that he's split from from wife Rosetta, with whom he has four children. "In light of the fact that many pictures have surfaced in print and on the Internet, which has caused myself and my family great embarrassment, I felt it necessary to at least acknowledge publicly that, yes, indeed my wife and I have separated and I will not be commenting any further." Getty stars in ABC's family drama Brothers & Sisters. His film credits include Lord of the Flies, Young Guns II and Ladder 49. The 26-year-old Miller, who was once engaged to Jude Law, has appeared in the films Factory Girl, Layer Cake and Alfie.

No comments: