Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Banks embarrasses singer Ciara on talk show

Talk show host Tyra Banks put singer Ciara in a tight spot by asking her embarrassing questions about her secret romance with rapper 50 Cent. The two singers had appeared together in a music video where they stripped, leading to speculations that they were involved romantically, contactmusic.com reported. However, Ciara clarified saying: "I feel it's very important with all my videos and the records, you wanna put as much life into the record as you can. I wanted to have fun and that scene is an idea that I came up with - I thought it would be cool because ... he has a nice body, but I feel like his tattoos and everything is like artwork (sic), and so I said, `We can do something really nice and elegant'." Ciara and 50 Cent claim they are just friends but Banks did not think so and grilled her further on the show.

No comments: