Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Akon wants to be the first black Bond

Rapper Akon wants to be the first black James Bond and said he would pick Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger as his love interest. Thesun.co.uk reports him as saying: "My ideal Bond girl would be Nicole. I think she'd be perfect. Lewis wouldn't mind if I borrowed her for a minute. He seems like a pretty secure guy. He's handsome and a world champion. I don't think he'd be worried." Akon is even making plans to fund his own Bond venture if the present producers refuse to sign him. He said: "A lot of people don't know that I'm heavily trained in martial arts. And when it comes to cars - that's my thing. I was raised on cars. I could do acting. It would probably take me six months to a year of training to make sure I'd get the role. I could handle that role, no problem. If I don't ever get the opportunity then I'm gonna shoot my own."

No comments: