Thursday, December 27, 2007

Snoop Dogg doesn't want to divorce wife

Rapper Snoop Dogg is certain he does not want to divorce his wife Shante because he cannot handle the thought of another man raising his children. Snoop had filed for divorce from Shante in 2004 after being married for seven years, but he changed his mind when he realised he would have a lot to lose, the sun.co.uk reports. He said: "I was going to split up with my wife - my wife wasn't going to split up with me. You know, I was caught up with Hollywood, and the girls and the nightlife. I thought I was the man and I was willing to give up what I had at home for that, until I realised that what I had at home was irreplaceable, so I gave that up to go back home. " I just don't want another man raising my kids. That was the main goal. I had kids with my wife because I wanted to be with my wife. And those three babies are all I wanted, and I wanted to be with them."

No comments: