Thursday, March 12, 2009

Jay-Z has been my only boyfriend, says Beyonce

Pop star Beyonce Knowles has revealed that her husband Jay-Z has been the only man in her life – romantically.

The 27-year-old singer, who likes to keep her love life under warps, started dating the rapper in 2002 and the pair tied the knot in a secret ceremony in New York last year.

Knowles has admitted that she has never suffered a broken heart - because her relationship with Jay-Z is her only romance.

"Fortunately I haven't had any breakups! This is my first relationship,” the Daily Star quoted her, as telling LA Confidential Magazine, "We were together for a really long time before we got married; we were in no rush," she added.

And the singer has claimed that, contrary to media reports, their relationship is strong,

"I'm very, very happy, that's all I'll say. It's just natural for people to start rumours and try to break things up," she added.

No comments: